Registration for our Musical Theatre Master Class is now CLOSED, but for those participants who may need the information, please scroll down and make use of the links and information.
Pay securely with our PayPal or Credit Card links below. You may also call or email and ask us about our Sibling Discount, Payment Plans, or see our Financial Assistance page.
As you can see, we'll be taking breaks for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve, and there are 4 additional Tech Rehearsals that fall on certain Wednesdays and a Monday closer to our March performance dates.
October 22, 29
November 5, 12, 19
December 3, 10, 17
January 7, 14, 21, 28
February 4, 11, 18, 25
ADDITIONAL TECH REHEARSALS:
Wednesday, Feb. 15
Wednesday, Feb. 22
Monday, Feb. 27
Wednesday, March 1
• Friday, March 3rd, 5pm cast call, 7pm Opening Night performance. Tickets $30 each. All performers will receive 2 FREE TICKETS to this Friday performance!
• Saturday, March 4th, UPDATE: 12pm cast call, 2pm Matinee performance. Tickets $30 each.
• Sunday, March 5th, 12:00pm cast call, 2pm Matinee performance. Tickets $30 each.
All COVID-19 safety measures are being taken so that EVERYONE in our immunocompromised community to join in and be as safe as possible. MASKS ARE BEING WORN (with the understanding that that may change depending on COVID-19 infection rates over time), all of our teachers and staff are vaccinated, all surfaces, props, costumes, and locations are cleaned regularly, and social distancing is in effect as much as possible.
• You may pay all at once, or in installments with a Payment Plan. Just ask!
• We offer a significant Sibling Discount. Contact us today!
• Feel free to ask us about Financial Assistance, or Click Here to fill out an application.
Registration is now CLOSED for our Fall/Winter Musical Theatre Master Class, but for those participants who need it, click the handy button below to make payments.
This class is $1,000.00 total for the entire 17-week experience. You may pay all at once, or make payments in installments. You may also get details about Financial Assistance - Click Here or feel free to ask us any questions you may have.
Acting Antics, Inc.
P.O. Box 545, Broomall PA 19008 • email@example.com • @actinganticsinc
Copyright © 2007-2023 Acting Antics, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
We are a nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organization.